By American Medical Association
"This thoroughly up-to-date fourth version of our bestselling overall healthiness reference is finished, effortless to appreciate, or even extra simple than the former versions. we are excited to supply our sufferers with a useful source to assist them develop into extra desirous about their very own overall healthiness care. we expect this can be a booklet that belongs at the bookshelf in each home."
-AMA President John C. Nelson, MD, MPH
The American scientific organization is the nation's preferable wellbeing and fitness authority-an association that either sufferers and medical professionals glance to for cutting-edge clinical info and assistance. Now, for the 1st time in 10 years, the AMA has up-to-date its landmark scientific reference-a booklet that belongs in each home.
This re-creation of the yank clinical organization kinfolk scientific consultant has been completely revised to carry it modern and make it extra obtainable than ever sooner than. establishing with a brand-new full-color part that walks you thru key well-being matters, it follows with a number of new and improved sections on every thing from staying fit and supplying first relief and residential care to diagnosing indicators and treating thousands of other ailments and problems. This vintage advisor is the definitive domestic healthiness reference for the twenty-first century-an necessary ebook to maintain you and your family healthy.
* Authoritative advice on enormous quantities of ailments and the newest checks, remedies, approaches, and drugs
* New or enormously extended insurance of genetic trying out, sexuality, studying disabilities, preventive healthiness, infertility, being pregnant and childbirth, substance abuse, domestic caregiving, and primary aid
* a bunch of recent and up to date features-including full-color spreads on very important well-being themes, Q&A sections, first-person case histories, and newly designed indicators flowcharts
* New chapters on vitamin and overall healthiness, workout and health, preserving a fit weight, lowering pressure, genetics, complementary and replacement drugs, staying secure and combating violence, plastic surgery, and preventive future health care
* a brand new part on wellbeing and fitness matters at quite a few lifestyles stages
* sixty four pages in complete colour and nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs
Read or Download American Medical Association Family Medical Guide PDF
Best other_1 books
The great consultant to visible uncomplicated 2012 Microsoft visible uncomplicated (VB) is the preferred programming language on the earth, with hundreds of thousands of traces of code utilized in companies and functions of all kinds and sizes. during this variation of the bestselling Wrox consultant, visible simple specialist Rod Stephens deals amateur and skilled builders a entire educational and connection with visible easy 2012.
This early paintings on brewing is either pricey and difficult to discover in its first version. It incorporates a wealth of knowledge at the techniques keen on beer construction. this can be a attention-grabbing paintings and hugely steered for somebody drawn to the brewing and its heritage. a number of the earliest books, quite these courting again to the 1900s and sooner than, are actually tremendous scarce.
Die rand val en Damnville se honde is op No identify model. Solly Kramer’s lewer nie meer af nie en die gholfbolposbus is vol rekenings. Mabeline Beeslaer is geretrench en soek vergetelheid in 'n Loslyf op die stoep. Mignon, die Wôterkloofpoedel, observe deur die noodlot in Frik du Preezstraat uitgespoeg en notice deel van die bestaanstryd van betaaldag tot betaaldag.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Retailing (RLE Retailing and Distribution): Shopping, Society, Space (Routledge Library Editions: Retailing and Distribution)
- Teaching Kids to Be Good People: Progressive Parenting for the 21st Century
- My Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (My...)
- Introduction to Excel
- Morningside Heights: New York Stories
Additional resources for American Medical Association Family Medical Guide
American Medical Association Family Medical Guide by American Medical Association